The COP In-car CCTV system Provides strong evidence in the event of a non-fault road traffic accidents. The COP range of In-Car CCTV Camera’s is proven to improve driver behaviour and allows business owners to monitor the driving of their employees.
The COP In-car black box recorders stores all filming to an SD card, and automatically stores 20% of its memory for recording incidents such as bumps or harsh braking. (Records events 10 Seconds before, during and 10 seconds after the incident)
- Provides strong evidence in the event of a non-fault road traffic accident.
- Speeds up the time taken to settle a claim.
- Proven to modify driver behaviour.
- Reductions in fleet costs and ensure your drivers are abiding by company rules.
- Easy Installation, in minutes, by any user. - No Training Required
- Optional Parking recordings (None, 10Mins, 20Mins).
- A single SD Flash Memory card holds days of Video, Audio, and GPS Data. (Speed, Direction & Time/date)
- Simple, Quick file capture.
- GPS Data clearly shows car speed before (MPH or KPH), during and after any event.
- GPS Mapping overlay using Google Earth shows exactly where the vehicle has been and the route taken.
- Warning beep alerts you to harsh manoeuvres.
- Units can be powered from a car accessory socket or hard-wired in place.