Terms of Call Out
1. We need to know what lock type you have i.e. 1000 series, please include a note or send us an email with a picture of your lock. Call us and we can give you a number to text to.
2. The call out includes up to 30 minutes on site, including any booking system you may have, any time after 30 minutes will be charged in 15 min blocks at £8.75 + vat.
3. If you do not wish to go ahead with the repair the only fee payable, providing the call out has been less than 30 minutes, is what you have already paid.
4. While we normally aim to attend within 2 days though this is not guaranteed, at busy times this can be longer, if it will be up to 4 working days you will not hear from us, in the unlikely event it will be longer than 4 days we will contact you and you will have the option to cancel.
5. Our engineers may not have every spare with them, but we can normally repair 99% of locks or where it is not worth repairing advise of the need for a replacement.
6. You must be able to make the decision there and then if you wish to go ahead with the repair, if you need our engineer to wait while a decision is made time on site will be charged as per the above once we get over the 30 minutes inclusive time.
By Clicking on the above button you agree to these Terms.