May 2018 - We don't currently have any stock in and they are not due in until the end of the month - Any orders placed will be dispatched as soon as we get stock.
Push Button Easy Code Change Back to Back Units Both Sides
Pair of Easy Code Change Digital Locks with Knob
The Easy Code SBL380 is a pair of compact, self contained mechanical digital locks for both the internal and external door face. The keypad on both sides of the door allows greater control of traffic through the door and each lock can be set with a different code.
Finishes Satin Chrome
Size 158 x 45 x 44mm
Usage For low to medium traffic areas such as partition doors and dividing doors between buildings
Feature & Benefits
- Supplied with 60mm backset deadlocking tubular latch
- Different codes can be set on either side
- Successfully fire tested to EN1637 for use on fire doors up to 1 hour
- Greater control of who enters and exists
- Over 8000 non-sequential codes
- Suitable for timber doors 35-65mm thick
- Compact and robust zinc die cast body
- Supplied with black neoprene seals