The Bitron 2 & 5 wire universal door phone AV1407/010 is suitable for all existing analogue systems now on sale and will adapt to all the most common brands. With 1 door-opener button and 1 service button.
The main characteristics of AV1407/010 universal door phone are the following:
1. installation in 4+n (5 wires) systems and in 1+n (2 wires) systems.
2. possibility to have traditional call on buzzer or electronic call on handset loudspeaker
3. electronic call adjustment or disabling by a slide switch with three positions.
- Maximum volume;
- Minimum volume;
- call disabling (this is signalled by a little red flag, that comes out of the door phone body)
4. possibility to adjust the incoming speech signal volume (handset loudspeaker)
5. possibility to adjust the outcoming speech signal volume (handset loudspeaker)
By default the door phone is configured for 4+n signals and for call on buzzer.
Dimensions: 220mm x 83.4mm x 53.1mm
To use this handset as a 2 wire handset does require a level of setting up, we suggest that you download and read the enclosed manual before ordering.