Push Button Easy Code with Lever and Sq End Sash Lock
Unit Includes Security Escutcheons and Cylinder
Easy Code Digital Lock with Lever and Mortice Sash Lock
This range is designed to offer a simple and convenient means of providing an improved level of security whilst still having all the benefits of the Easy Code Range with the additional feature of a Passage Mode. The sash lock offers the option to throw a deadbolt for secondary security and to prevent the a door from being opened unless you are an authorised key holder.
Finishes Satin Chrome
Size 178 x 48 x 90mm
Usage For low to medium traffic areas such as store rooms, workshops, plant rooms and offices. Suitable for steel doors.
Feature & Benefits
- Supplied with mortice sash lock with either round or square forend
- Mortice sash lock is available with either round or square forend
- Successfully fire tested to EN1637 for use on fire doors up to 1 hour
- Suitable for external use having completed 240hr salt spray test to EN1670
- Internal Unit provides egress by a stylish lever handle
- Mortice sash lock provides additional security with deadbolt and comes complete with 70mm cylinder and escutcheon.(cylinder supplied as standard will suit 45mm door thickness, other cylinder lengths available)
- Free passage function allows entry without entering the code.
- Suitable for timber doors 35-65mm thick
- Compact and robust zinc die cast body
- Supplied with black neoprene seals