NOVA - ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS
What is the threat with remotes?
FIXED coded remote systems - particularly those using dip switches to set the code, are very easy to copy or clone. They also offer a very limited number of possible codes. In other words, these systems only provide convenience, with very limited security.
The award-winning NOVA remote controls offer rolling code technology (KeeloqTM encryption). Each code that is transmitted by the remote is totally and randomly different to the last code transmitted. This prevents unwanted copying of the remote signal and cloning of the remote itself. NOVA offers the same level of security as currently provided by leading brand automobile manufacturers for immobilising vehicle alarms and activating door locks.
* 433Mhz operating frequency
* Transmitters with one to four buttons
* Transmitter quick and easy to open for battery replacement
* Belt or visor clip supplied as standard
* Transmitter body clip doubles as wall bracket
* Self-learning receivers with one, two and four channels