Easikey 250 is available in three versions; on it’s own as an unboxed controller, boxed in a metal case with power supply and boxed in a metal case with cut-out and power supply.
PAC Readers - PAC's Oneprox reader range is ideal for use with Easikey 250, also Easikey 250 is backward compatible with Easikey 99 and will support existing PAC readers.
Upgrade from Easikey 99
Easikey 250 offers the opportunity to simply upgrade from Easikey 99. The new, improved controller is designed on the same plastic profile as the Easikey 99 and offers additional Keyholders, an LCD display with simple instructions and an easy to operate user interface. Easikey 250 has the ability to dual control with either an Easikey 99 or Easikey 250 and with the quick and easy database copy facility, provides a simple and cost effective upgrade solution.
* PAC recommend updating the power supply when upgrading from Easikey 99 to Easikey 250.
Features & Benefits
- “Out of the box” standalone access control solution designed for one or two doors
- Up to 3 Master keys for fast and easy programming
- 3 simple access levels; Door 1 only, Door 2 only or Door 1 and 2
- Built-in Oneprox administration reader
- Backlit, alphanumeric LCD display with simple instructions
- Direct upgrade option from Easikey 99 (same plastic profile)
- Dual controller option available; will pair with an Easikey 99 or an Easikey 250
- Battery backup facility
- 5 year warranty
- Up to 250 Keyholders or 500 when paired
- Fail safe or fail secure option with lock time settings
- Reads both PAC® (153KHz) and KeyPAC® (125KHz) proximity technologies
- Compatible with Oneprox, PAC, KeyPAC and Easikey readers*
- Displays the last 5 users, detailing user and door
- Database copy facility available for simple database transfer from an Easikey 99 and from an Easikey 250
- Buzzer/sounder options
- Multi-language support
* Excluding PAC Keypad Reader