CL155 Mortice Latch – Hold Open
Functionally the same as the CL150 with the addition of a slide button which can be used to hold open the latchbolt for free entry without operating the code (when the lock is not required to be operational).
Latch is spring loaded and will lock automatically when the door is closed. The latch bolt has a deadlocking plunger feature to prevent unlawful shimming of the latch.
- Door thickness 35mm - 65mm (13/8”-21/2”)
- Spindle type Flat spring loaded spindle
- Body material Zinc alloy
- Non handed Lock will fit doors hung on the left or right
- Latch Light duty with stainless steel latchbolt head, with “anti-shim” plunger, 60mm (23/8”) backset requires 25mm(1”) hole, 82mm (31/4”) deep.
Also available to order:
– 50mm (2”) backset latch requiring 25 x 72mm (1” x 27/8”) hole or – 70mm (23/4”) backset latch requiring 25 x 92mm (1” x 35/16”) hole.
Neoprene seals are included on both sides to provide friction against the face of the door and to avoid damage from overtightening of the fixing bolts.
For internal and external use.