- Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions
These terms and conditions cover supply only, if you require a copy of our installation terms and conditions please contact us.
All prices exclude VAT.
All prices exclude Delivery.
All prices are for small quantities; discounts may be available for large quantities.
Local authorities, NHS organisations, schools, colleges or similar organisations, please fax/email your order on an official letterhead/order and the goods will be supplied on a 30 day credit account.
Other organisations, please complete a credit application form. Please note orders will not be dispatched until this process is complete.
We can provide proforma invoices and bank details if you wish to pay by BACS.
You can order online via this website using the Add to Basket Buttons or email us with a list of parts and we will email back a payment link.
Orders can be placed by telephone during office hours on 01948 667600 and paid by Debit or Credit Card
Most orders will be dispatched the same or next working day, and will either be sent by Royal Mail (typically spares) next working day delivery or Carrier on a 24 hour service. If you require many items can be shipped for next working day from stock or even timed Deliveries but please note this may have a cost implication. By placing an order we assume that "Consumers" require the goods to be dispatched as above and you waive the right to the cooling off period before dispatch, please advise if this is not the case at the time of ordering.
If you decide that you no longer require the item then you may return it within 14 Days as per the following. Please telephone/email to advise that you are returning the item and to request a returns form, please ensure that you do so within 14 Days at your cost. The item(s) must be returned in perfect condition and not be missing any parts, including the instructions which must be as new and the packaging materials which should be unmarked, i.e. do not stick notes to the box containing the items, please put these in the outer packaging.
On receipt of the item(s) as above we will refund your money though we reserve the right to charge a 20% restocking charge. If you have ordered the wrong item(s)s and order a replacement we may charge a 10% handling fee. If the item you have purchased has been supplied as a "special" then we will not accept the item back. Fobs, tokens or cards that are programmed to a site code or similar are classed as a "special" and can not be returned, please ensure you order the correct ones.
- If you order online none of your financial information is supplied to us, this is handled by our third party Card Processing Companies i.e... SecureTrading and PayPal. If you require information on how they store or handle this information please visit their respective web sites.
- If you order over the telephone we will enter your information onto a form until it can be processed, once the information has been uploaded to the Payment Gateway System the paper copy will be destroyed.
- Your contact details will be kept for the purposes of processing your order, we will keep this information on our server.We do not currently send out mail shots though we may do so on occasion and your information will never be passed outside our company.
- All products save where indicated come with a minimum of 12 months warranty. However this is a back to base warranty, we do not normally send out advance replacements.
- The warranty is subject to fair wear & tear and you using the product in accordance with our and the manufactures instructions.
- Dead On Arrivals - This rarely happens and in these instances we will normally arrange an advance replacement, providing it is within 7 Days of the date the goods arrived with you.
- Any goods returned and found not to be faulty will be returned and the return carriage will be charged.
- Prior to returning the goods to us please telephone or email us, so that we can check that your problem can not be resolved over the telephone.
- For company details please see the contact section of our web site.
- www.CodeLockShop.co.uk is a trading section of this web site dedicated to the Codelock Range of Products. We are a reseller of this product.
- www.UnicanRepairs.co.uk is a separate web site operated by Securasound Limited dedicated to the Unican & Simplex Lock Ranges.
- www.Solicode.co.uk is a trading section of this web site dedicated to the Solicode range of keypads. We are a reseller of these products.
If you have any problems please use the contact details below or write to us at: Securasound Limited, The Hollies, Chester Road, Whitchurch, Shropshire SY13 1LZ.